SENIOR SYSTEMS DEVELOPER - April, 2012 to present
Tesera Systems Inc.
Responsible for working in collaboration with Tesera’s integrated project teams to ensure the technical visions and plans are implemented in accordance with client needs and modern software development best practices. Yves oversees aspects of architecture and design through quality assurance, which includes test driven development methods. Yves ensures Tesera is successfully merging the latest innovations in geomatics technology with the latest from the web development community.
IT Manager/Senior Developer (2005 - 2012)
Canadian Avalanche Association
- Responsible for the planning, implementation, support and administration of a Windows-based network infrastructure, including five internal servers and one external server, along with various other design and support roles (website, email, database, file management, Dynamic GP and domain controller).
- Responsible for the project management and architecture of the ASP.NET website overhaul and ongoing website development. Yves provided technical support to users of the Canadian Avalanche Association’s InfoEx system, as well as providing planning, architecture, project management, development and 24/7 end-user support.
Assistant System Administrator (2004 - 2005)
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Assisted the IT Manager in implementing, administering and supporting Microsoft IT infrastructure.
Electronic Engineering Technology, 1996 to 1998
Avionics, New Brunswick Community College, Moncton
- Microsoft Windows/.NET; Linux; Web Technologies; Mobile Technologies
- Geospatial Technologies: GeoServer, PostGIS, GDAL, GEOS and Proj4, TileStache, Mapnik2, OGC OWS - WMS, WFS, WCS, TMS and WMTS, OpenLayers, ModestMaps, Polymaps, Leaftlet, Google Maps
- 2011 - Agile Project Management | Quadrus, Calgary, AB
- 2009 - Google I/O | Google, San Francisco, CA
- 2005 - Microsoft Certified Professional | Windows XP and Server 2003